SUNRISE & SUNSET IS CAPTURED HERE WITH UNIMAGINABLE VIEWS.
This sprawling 1,600 sq ft 2-bedroom suite offers a lifestyle like no other in WV. Watch the ocean all day long and take in the incredibly quiet evenings tucked privately on Argyle Ave. Large floor-to-ceiling windows capture sunlight in your home all... day... long... and enjoy the separated family room for media or other needs (could be 3rd Bedroom).
The kitchen has been updated, and is move in ready for you. Enjoy the vibrant community of owners in this lovely building, The Crescent! 1 parking, 1 storage and a beautifully kept outdoor heated pool awaits.
- Age Restricted Buildings. All residents must be 16years old or greater (16+). Younger children may visit, but can not live full time *SEE BYLAWS. All buyers should review bylaws if deemed important
- No Rentals Allowed. Like most buildings in West Vancouver, the Crescent is a No-Rental building.
- No Pets. Residents enjoy their peace and quiet, this is a No-Pet building.
- Heated Outdoor Pool and fabulous outdoor patio
- Roof Top Patio access
- Building Laundry Facility (though suite #701 has in-suite laundry)
- Caretaker Suite is owned by Strata (Financially)
- Off-Site Caretaker, on site weekdays
STORAGE AND PARKING:
- 1 Parking stall comes with suite. Parking stall for Suite #701 is located underground (not outside like more than 50% of the owners).
- Visitors spots. Lots of them, on the Northwest Corner of the outside parking area
- 1 Storage Locker (large) located on main entry level.
- 701-2135 Argyle is located in the heart of Dundarave, with walking distance to the Sea Wall for walking or directly to the Shops along Dundarave.
- Quick access to the Highway #1 located directly north on 21st Street
- A True Mid-Century Building This heritage preserved building began construction in 1959 as one of the only high-rise buildings in this section of West Vancouver.
- 10 storey's high, the Crescent boasts some of the most scenic and iconic views West Vancouver has to offer.
- Washer/Dryer (in suite)
- Built in entertainment unit
- In-Ceiling hot water heating (part of strata fee)
- RM-2 Zoning
LEGAL TITLE INFO
STRATA LOT 34 DISTRICT LOT 775 STRATA PLAN VR. 93
TOGETHER WITH AN INTEREST IN THE COMMON PROPERTY IN PROPORTION
TO THE UNIT ENTITLEMENT OF THE STRATA LOT AS SHOWN ON FORM 1.
- $4995.91 / annually (2021) Property Tax, as per BC Assessment Files.
** Buyer to verify all information if deemed to be important. The listing agent makes no warranties or guarantees of the information.
|Address||701 2135 ARGYLE AVENUE|
|Property Type||Residential Attached|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment/Condo|
|Style of Home||1 Storey|
|Floor Area||1,645 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||Stilhavn Real Estate Services|
|Postal Code||V7V 1A5|
|Features||Clothes Washer/Dryer, ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW|